healthy #chicken parmesan


Hi, friends! It’s Monday after a beautiful, brunch-filled weekend celebrating All The Mothers and we’re going to start talking about this cheesy, saucy, super-delicious family-loves-it chicken in T-3 seconds. Because seriously, there can NOT be much waiting. I NEED THE CHICKEN PARM.

But first, I just need you to know that yesterday I went ahead and celebrated myself for being Sage’s mom.

Two extra pieces of cake, a long nap with Sage, and a good long binge on Instagram. I am just that honorable of a person that I couldn’t let the day go by without some deep self-recognition. I mean, who else forgets to feed her, makes her participate in my SnapChat recipe videos, stuffs her with treats after doing one tiny trick (“Sage, SIT. No, SIT. Over here. Come on, SIT.”), and gets her all riled up for no reason other than to laugh and take pictures and then give more treats? Badge of motherly honor right there.

But enough about adventures in dog parenthood.

The thing I’m somehow trying to say is actually just this right here —> I want you to have this great recipe for cheesy, saucy, crispy, healthy chicken parmesan!

It can be ready in about 20 minutes with very minimal prep, it only requires 7 simple ingredients, and it’s healthy. Meaning: let’s just acknowledge that for many of us, this is real-food focused and veg-friendly enough (that’s zucchini on that plate!) to feel like a good, solid, wholesome Monday dinner with protein and veggies annnnd also still cheesy and saucy and golden brown crispy enough to still be delicious.
Next Post Previous Post